A General conditions for online bookings
§1 Parking space booking / conclusion of contract
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relations between the company Wohntraum Immobilien GmbH as operator of the car park (www.flughafen-parken-leipzig.eu), hereinafter referred to as Lessor, and its customers, hereinafter referred to as Lessees, for the provision and use of the offered parking / transfer services to Leipzig/Halle Airport.
The contractual partners are the Lessees and the company Wohntraum Immobilien GmbH, as operator of the car park www.flughafen-parken-leipzig.eu. The contract for a parking space can be made online or by telephone at 034204/72525. A processing fee of €5.00 may be charged for telephone bookings. When booking online, the Lessee submits a binding and irrevocable offer to conclude a parking space rental agreement for the parking space specified in the booking screen by confirming with the "Book Now" button.
The contract for the offered service is concluded by a confirmation of the Lessor, which is sent immediately after the offer has been made (booking confirmation by email).
§2 Subject matter of the contract / service description / transfer service
1. The Lessor offers the following options for booking a parking space. The following minimum and maximum parking times apply. - The minimum parking period is 1 day and the maximum parking period is unlimited, starting from the day on which the vehicle is parked - The width of the parking space is 2.50m and the length of the parking space is 5.00m. The parking of larger vehicles requires a special agreement.
2. Upon conclusion of the contract, the Lessee acquires the right to park his vehicle in the areas managed by the Lessor. The Lessor shall provide the Lessee with a parking space in the booked parking area for the parking period stated in the booking confirmation in exchange for payment of the parking fee. If the Lessee books an indoor parking space, the vehicle key may be retained by the Lessor for organisational reasons. If the Lessee does not remove his vehicle from the facility after the expiry of the rental period, he shall owe compensation for use in the amount of the currently valid tariff for the period until the vehicle is removed. Security, surveillance, safekeeping and the granting of insurance cover are not the subject of the contract.
3. The transport of persons and their luggage from the car park to Leipzig/Halle Airport and back becomes an integral part of the contract when a parking space is booked. The transfer service is provided free of charge when booking a parking space. In order to avoid unnecessary waiting times at the car park, we recommend that all travel groups (with accompanying passengers of 3 or more) be dropped off at the airport (check-in, green signs) along with their suitcases. Afterwards, only the driver will come to the car park by car. It takes about 6 minutes from the check-in to the car park. Due to organisational reasons (delays of the aircraft, etc.) waiting times may arise which are beyond the control of the Lessor. This shall not exceed a maximum waiting time of 30 minutes.
4. There is no entitlement to a specific parking space on the agreed car park.
5. Only vehicles registered for use on public roads may be parked.
6. If the Lessee acts as a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB when concluding the contract, he has a legal right of revocation in accordance with the following information.
Instructions for revocation for consumers in terms of § 13 BGB
Right of revocation
You may revoke your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) within two weeks without giving reasons. The period begins after receipt of this notification. The timely sending of the revocation suffices to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Wohntraum Immobilien GmbH, Bauernring 23, 04435 Schkeuditz email: email@example.com Fax: 034204/72528
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you are not able to return the received services in whole or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you may have to pay compensation for lost value. Any obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation, for us with its receipt.
Your right of revocation shall expire prematurely if Wohntraum Immobilien GmbH, as the contractual partner, has started to perform the service with your express consent before the end of the revocation period or if you have arranged this yourself.
End of the instructions for revocation
1. The services and prices as confirmed with the booking shall apply. The prices include the applicable value added tax.
2. The parking fee is due upon conclusion of the contract. A refund of the parking fee in the event that the Lessee does not use the rented parking space is only possible in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions.
3. The parking fee shall be selected within the online booking system immediately upon booking with a payment method accepted by the Lessor.
4. As long as the parking fee has not been paid in full, the Lessor is entitled to withhold all services to be provided by him under this contract.
The Lessee may withdraw from the rental agreement before the agreed rental period begins. The effectiveness of the withdrawal shall depend on the time of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal by the Lessor. The Lessee may withdraw free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the rental period. In case of a later withdrawal, the Lessor is entitled to payment of 100% of the rental price.
For cancellations of bookings with electronic payments, the amount shall be refunded within 3 weeks. The Lessee is free to prove that the Lessor has not incurred any damage or that the damage incurred is less than the agreed cancellation fee.
§5 Non-invoking of the service
The parking fee shall not be refunded in the event of premature termination of the contract. Unused parking days shall expire.
§6 Data protection
1. The data made available to the Lessor shall be protected in accordance with the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz.
The Lessee agrees that his data may be electronically processed and stored by the Lessor within the scope of the contractual relationship. The Lessee acknowledges that he has provided the Lessor with the Lessee's personal data for the purpose of booking a parking space online. He authorises the Lessor to pass on this data to third parties to fulfil the aforementioned purpose.
As part of its customer service, the Lessor also avails itself of the assistance of external service providers. Third parties to whom data is passed on in the course of order data processing are also subject to data protection regulations and are contractually obliged to maintain confidentiality. The company Wohntraum Immobilien GmbH may be obliged to provide information to courts, authorities or other state institutions. Otherwise, data shall not be passed on to or used by third parties.
2. When booking, the following customer data is collected and stored by the Lessor:
-Personal information (name of customer, address, communication contact details)
-Service information regarding the booking (service type and date, prices, booking date of the service, account details)
B Parking conditions for Lessees
Upon entry, the Lessee shall present the booking confirmation at the entry gate. The respective owner of the booking confirmation shall be deemed by the Lessor to be entitled to use the rented parking space. The Lessor is entitled but not obliged to verify this entitlement.
1. The vehicle shall be parked properly within the marked lines. The vehicle shall be parked on the marked parking spaces in such a way that it is possible to enter and leave the adjacent parking spaces at any time without hindrance. In the event of non-compliance, the Lessor has the right to calculate the rental price according to the space used.
2. Upon entry and exit, the Lessee is obliged to observe the due care required when driving, even if the Lessor's employees assist him with instructions.
3. The parked vehicle shall be properly locked and secured in accordance with standard traffic regulations.
4. The traffic signs and signs posted in the parking facility shall be observed. Within the parking facility, the vehicle may be operated at a maximum speed of 10 km/h. In all other respects, the provisions of the StVO apply.
5. The repair or cleaning of motor vehicles on the parking spaces, lanes or ramps, the filling or draining of coolants, operating fluids or oils and the contamination of vehicles is prohibited.
§3 Removal of the vehicle
The Lessor may have the vehicle towed away from the parking space at the Lessee's expense if:
1. the specified maximum parking time is exceeded,
2. the parked vehicle endangers the operation of the parking facility, e.g. by leaking liquids,
3. the vehicle is not registered by the police or is abandoned during the parking period.
The Lessor shall be liable for all damages if it can be proven that they were caused by him, his legal representative or his assistants with gross negligence or intent and, in addition, the claim is reported before leaving the parking facility by presenting the booking confirmation.
Liability extends only to the vehicle itself and not to the vehicle contents. In all other respects, the Lessor's liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
The Lessor is not liable for damages caused by third parties. If, contrary to the contractual agreement, objects other than vehicles are parked on the rented parking space, the Lessor's liability shall be limited to gross negligence and intent.
Punctual arrival at the Leipzig/Halle Airport, with regard to the specific departure date of the Lessee, is not an integral part of the contract. Claims for damages, in particular for missed departures and other appointments, are excluded.
The Lessor does not accept any liability for damage to the Customer's luggage during the course of the shuttle transfer, whether caused by himself or not. The Lessor shall not assume any duty of care obligation. This also applies to any theft or loss of motor vehicles, vehicle parts, vehicle contents (e.g. car radio, car phone, personal valuables, computers, photographic equipment, sports equipment and similar items) and vehicle cargo. If the vehicle does not start immediately after the return journey despite the support of the Lessor, costs may be incurred.
If a vehicle does not start due to a technical defect, it is the responsibility of the customer to take appropriate measures.
Engine and engine compartment washes are only carried out on motor vehicles with perfect electronic seals. The contractor shall not be liable for vehicles which do not have this type of complete electronic seal, but which have nevertheless been subjected to such an engine wash at the express request of the customer. By placing an order for engine and engine compartment washing, the customer confirms that all electronic parts in the engine compartment or in his vehicle are perfectly sealed. The Lessor is not liable for damage caused by the elements, internal/external unrest, war, force majeure or pollution by third parties.
Any further liability is excluded as a precaution.
C Applicable law
1. This contract is subject to the provisions of German law.
2. If the Lessee is a businessman, the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes, regardless of the legal grounds, shall be the registered office of the Lessor, unless another place of jurisdiction is prescribed by law.
3. Should these contractual terms and conditions be translated, only the German version shall remain legally binding
Schkeuditz, March 13, 2019
The European Commission provides an online out-of-court dispute resolution platform, which you can find here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the option of using this platform to settle their disputes. You may also use national options as an alternative to the EU platform. General consumer arbitration board of the Zentrum für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein (website: https://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de) or other arbitration boards can be found on the website https://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de/was-ist-schlichtung/weitere-schlichtungsstellen/was-ist-schlichtung/weitere-schlichtungsstellen We will not participate in any dispute resolution before a consumer arbitration board. You can reach us via the contact form or by email using the email address in the legal notice.